January 27, 2023

Primenewspost.com

the blog news

Boy, 13, dies after 'blackout problem' on TikTok with one other, 17, rushed to hospital

One 13-year-old boy has died whereas one other is in hospital with severe accidents after each took half in a horrifying “blackout problem” streamed stay on TikTok. The problem, which can also be known as the “choking problem” and the “pass-out problem”, entails members asphyxiating themselves till shedding consciousness.

The youngsters had been alone on the home in Common Roca, Rio Negro Province, Argentina, on the afternoon of 15 January once they allegedly did it.

It’s unclear who discovered the immobile kids.

The eldest boy was taken to the Francisco Lopez Lima Hospital by ambulance.

He was admitted in a severe situation and has thus far been unable to inform the police what occurred.

The youngest boy was discovered useless on the scene and his physique was taken to a neighborhood morgue to bear an post-mortem.

The teenager’s demise was reportedly dominated as mechanical asphyxiation by hanging.

The Public Prosecutor’s Workplace has remained tight-lipped in regards to the incident because it entails two minors.

Nevertheless, the police acknowledged that the victims’ accidents appear to be related to their involvement within the on-line problem.

JUST IN: Ukraine LIVE: Biden confirms US will ship Kyiv new batch of tanks

The Samaritans might be reached around the clock, 24 hours a day, twelve months a yr.

If you happen to want a response instantly, it’s greatest to name them on the telephone.

You may attain them by calling 116 123, by emailing [email protected] or by visiting www.samaritans.org.

See also  Drivers urged to observe TikTok hacks to stop harm and get monetary savings this autumn