Fortnite followers are counting all the way down to the discharge of the highly-anticipated 20.20 replace. Fortnite replace 20.20 has an April 19 launch date and a 9am BST UK launch time. In fact, like all main Fortnite updates, you will want to sit down by a few hours of server downtime on PS5, PS4, Xbox Sequence X/S, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Swap. Epic Video games will disable matchmaking at 8.30am, earlier than taking the sport offline for upkeep at 9am.
The information was introduced by Epic Video games on Twitter, alongside a short trace about what to anticipate.
“Battle traces proceed to shift, the v20.20 replace is scheduled for launch on April nineteenth,” reads an Epic tweet. “Downtime will start at 04:00 AM ET, with matchmaking being disabled half-hour beforehand.”
Judging by the tweet, Epic Video games is on the point of tweak the map, because the battle between The Seven and IO continues to reshape the island. Count on some large map adjustments and up to date factors of curiosity when the obtain drops on April 19.
Moreover, this week marks the discharge of The Prowler pores and skin, which is that this season’s bonus unlockable.
That is on prime of the brand new ‘How Candy’ emote, which joins the merchandise store following the discharge of the replace.
“As a part of Lantern Fest 2022, put together your favorite dish like a professional… or extra particularly, Turkish chef CZN Burak! Get the How Candy! Emote with CZN Burak’s iconic facial features.”
You may see the ‘How Candy’ emote and the early patch notes beneath. Categorical On-line will hold this text up to date with extra patch notes, so hold checking again for more information.
Fortnite replace 20.20 patch notes…
Battle Royale fixes…
• Cannot slide after sprinting if the “Toggle dash” choice is off
– A participant cannot slide after sprinting if they’ve the “Toggle Dash” choice off
• Match finish UI often lacking from the display screen
– After participant finishes the match, the match finish UI could also be lacking from the display screen
• Leaving a Boat whereas boosting on land might trigger controllers to Vibrate
– When gamers go away a ship whereas boosting onto or, on land, the controller will start continuously vibrating.
• Artistic Accolades
– Artistic Accolades with splash dimension set to massive aren’t displaying up on the HUD. This can be a visible problem and XP is at present being earned.
Save the World fixes…
• Inserting a BluGlo Siphon might trigger crashes (Efficiency Mode Solely)
– Whereas within the “Refuel Homebase Mission” making an attempt to position a BluGlo Siphon might trigger a crash. This problem solely happens when gamers are in Efficiency Mode.
• Sleuth’s commander perk description is not correct
– Sleuth’s commander perk description is inaccurate because it nonetheless mentions decreasing R.O.S.I.E.’s overheat perform. In 20.10 that perform of R.O.S.I.E. was eliminated.